Thursday, April 24, 2014

The Enemy Within

“Anger can be quite rewarding…at least for those of us who have the option of blasting our enemies to oblivion.”   
 - M.A. George, Relativity


I'm back from visiting the doctor that ordered the MRI I had done on Monday. While I was downtown I took the time to drop by the hospital imaging lab and picked up a disk with both the CT and MRI scan images on it along with the written reports. I'm not an expert on evaluating these things, but the doctors pointed out the major area of concern. I have now seen my enemy and am angry. Hopefully I will have the option of blasting it to oblivion. Only time will tell.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I'm so sorry to hear of your illness. My prayers that God will give you the tools and strength to soundly defeat this enemy.