Wednesday, June 04, 2014

Another Office Visit

Just a quick note regarding today's office visit with the lung cancer surgeon. Exactly what I expected, which was nothing of consequence. Get my medical history, take my vitals, short chat with the doctor which amounted to "we need to wait until we get the test results," and out the door.  He was rather upbeat about the whole thing which encouraged me a little more. Needing to find out if this is a single tumor or one of several. I've had quite a few chest x-rays over the last couple of years and none of them showed anything, so I'm hoping that this is the only one (except for the one on my kidney of course). CT scan and full-body bone scans are coming up Monday and I meet with the kidney cancer surgeon that afternoon, so I'm expecting the pace to pick up soon. Once again, thanks to everyone who has been praying for me. The cards are encouraging as well. I love you guys!

No comments: